The gap between the economic output of the world's richest and poorest countries is 25 percent larger today than it would have been without global warming, according to new research.
Using CRISPR gene editing, researchers have thwarted a lethal lung disease in an animal model in which a harmful mutation causes death within hours after birth. This proof-of-concept study showed that in utero editing could be a promising new approach for treating lung diseases before birth.
The company Chemical Line takes orders for synthesis of organic compounds.
- - High speed of order fulfillment;
- - Availability of equipment of various capacities;
- - Wide range of reagents in stock;
- - Own service of imported raw materials delivery.
Both synthesis according to customer’s methods and development of original technologies are possible. The period for order fulfillment depends on the difficulty of the technique used, the availability of raw materials, and the production plan. Temporary and permanent orders are possible.
The list of common reactions and transformations available:
- - Transformations with the use of organometallic compounds. We can perform these processes in high volume;
- - Mild selective acylation of heterocyclic compounds;
- - Mannich reaction;
- - Biginelli reaction;
- - Robinson annulation;
- - Reduction with complex hydrides of alkali metals;
- - Amination of wide range of heterocyclic compounds;
- - Halogenation/ dehalogenation;
- - Formylation;
- - Hantzsch synthesis;
- - Generation of esters and ethers;
- - Generation of acid chlorides;
- - Pericyclic reactions and rearrangements;
- - Condensation reactions;
- - Generation of polycondensed aromatic compounds;
- - Generation of primary, secondary and tertiary amines;
- - Performance of processes with such gases as hydrogen chloride, ammonia, methylamine, acetylene, nitrogen, argon, ethylene oxide, hydrogen, oxygen;
- - and much more.
Available temperature range for processing: -150°С to 400°С; vacuum up to 0.1 mm Hg.
The list of available analytical procedures for product quality control and step-by-step inspection:
- - High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- - Thin-layer chromatography (TLC)
- - Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- - Ultraviolet spectroscopy (UV)
- - Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- - Elemental analysis
- - Potentiometric measurement of pH
- - Measurement of melting point and boiling point.
In case of bilateral interest of the parties, we are ready to elaborate and implement a process at the customer’s site, to participate in the development of manufacturing instructions, and to manufacture the product using our own resources on a permanent basis.
We guarantee confidential treatment of received and transmitted information during our service.
Organic synthesis on request is one of our company’s priorities.
We are ready to process your order for synthesis as soon as possible. We kindly ask you to specify a name of the compound, its CAS No, if available, or its chemical formula, the required quantity, and the delivery time in your order.
Please note that our company does not synthetize the compounds listed in the governmental regulation No. 681 of June 30, 1998 (current edition), as well as some other biologically active compounds (narcotic, psychotropic substances, etc.).
Besides, we do not produce and deliver any medicines and bioactive additives